Just a sample of the calls we deal with and some of the answers we can give. To get all the answers…..you have to be a client or subscribe to Workplace Connect!!! Every one of these is a real case!
- Can I get a visa for a Brazilian national?
- Do I have to pay a staff member who is out sick for three weeks
- Is sick pay a legal requirement
- What is the leave entitlement for St Patrick’s Day and Good Friday
- Can I force an employee to work a public holiday and what do I pay them?
- Is there an entitlement to paternity leave?
- One of my employees will not return her Terms & Conditions of Employment..what can I do?
- I’ve discovered one of my staff is buying personal petrol on the business account, how do I take action legally?
- Can Workplace Solutions do a draft employee contract for me? (We can)
- I’ve just got a letter from a local solicitor on behalf of someone I sacked claiming unfair dismissal, can you advise me? (Yes)
- Will you represent me at the EAT or Right’s Commissioner (Yes, we did 30 cases in the last year)
- One of my employees just walked out on Saturday. What is my position?
- I recently recruited a new counter assistant. On her third day she told me she was pregnant. Now she’s been out sick for three weeks. Can I let her go? (Don’t even think about it!)
- Can I have a rate of pay lower than the national minimum wage if productivity payments bring it above the NMW?
- Do I have to legally pay overtime to staff who work in excess of 39 hours?
- My cleaner works nights on her own and I have just found out she is pregnant. She hasn’t told me yet, what should I do?
- My employee says I have to roster her in such a way that she can claim social welfare! Do I?
- Can I give my employees their pay slips by email?
Every day, it’s something new…. We helped them..And we’ll help you!
Ring 086 2587940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org