Avoiding conflict, managing and resolving disputes is what we do!
(See dropdown menu for more on employment contracts, managing discipline & dismissals, NERA etc)
As well as ensuring full compliance with the extensive range of employment law requirements and coping with any possible checks by NERA; (the National Employment Rights Authority) good systems and practises in the workplace make for both business efficiency and staff well being.
Know what the law expects. Get the paperwork and the systems right. We will help you through training, provision of documentation and compliance checks.
See a problem looming? Early advice and mentoring may resolve it, but careful handling will reduce problems later.
And if third party intervention is unavoidable in the shape of Rights Commissioners or a Tribunal we will give you representation.
See the drop down menu options for more!
- EAT upholds as fair dismissal based on Facebook comments O’Mahony v P J F Insurances, UD 933/2010) ACAS guide on social media in the workplace at this link
- See blog for Gov’t proposals on reform of employment rights bodies (29 12 2011)
- On same subject read submissions (including ours) here. Original Consultation paper here.
- An expensive lesson that redundancy IS redundancy, not a cover for unfair dismissal; a €300k lesson! Read case report here
- UK launches employment law reform consultation. Read here
- See News Archive for case on rights of ‘volunteer’ workers to protection of employment rights legislation
Ring 086 2587940 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Law & HR